- Act your age - 32
- Boyfriend - Friends who are boys, but no boyfriends
- Chore you hate - Dusting
- Dad's name - Richard
- Essential make up item - Tom's of Maine Toothpaste (I don't do makeup, so hygene is next I guess)
- Favorite actress - while I'm tempted to list Michelle Meyrink as fallenpegasus did, I think I'll go with Jill Hennessy - though I could probably just as easily name someone else
- Gold or silver - Silver
- Hometown - These days Worcester, MA
- Instruments you play - Sadly none. I played drums when fairly young, but stopped
- Job title - Professional Services Engineer or Technical Services Engineer, seems to vary depending on what document I check
- Kids - None, and no desire for any
- Living arrangements - Currently one bedroom apartmenr, living alone
- Mom's name - Marilyn
- Number of people you've slept with - I've honestly never kept track. Not some huge number, but first we'd have to agree on what 'slept with' entails.
- Overnight hospital stays - None that I can think of since my early teens
- Phobia - two I can think of - being confined or restrained and unstable heights (swaying ladder, etc)
- Quote you like - "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men"
- Religious affiliation? - Discordian
- Sibling - none as far as I'm concerned
- Time you wake up? - On a workday, usually between 08:00 and 09:00
- Unique habit - Unique habit? Um, I really don't know
- Vegetable you refuse to eat - I'm sure there are many, but the classic spinach comes to mind.
- Worst habit - procrastination.
- X-rays you've had - Most recently my lower back. But in the past few years I'd had dental x-rays, left knee, chest x-rays, and probably others.
- Yummy food you make - Spicy chili
- Zodiac Sign - Capricorn
A to Z
Wed, 23:23: Does anyone I know have a Thermomix? Thoughts? Opinions? Discount/referral codes? Wed, 23:30: Found him. Thanks @ usagijer…
Tue, 17:44: Interesting to see what is still there, what is gone, and what has changed (like more/larger bridges) in that time. Wuppertal…
Mon, 15:37: I've been a @ TiVo user for ~20 years, but the day has come. @ Xfinity rolled out 1.2TB data caps, and we regularly blow that, and…