1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
I believe they were both born in Schenectady, NY
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Which computer? This one would be the GAIM .71 RPM I downloaded and installed this morning.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Probably Sakura Tokyo
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Many years ago - so long I can't remember when it was.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
In elementary school
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country I suppose.
9. Are you registered to vote?
I think so. (I need to check on that since I've moved since the last major election.)
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Not that I can recall - though we did have a minibike when I was young.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Not that I recall. I find the practice indescribably stupid, that 'Crank Yankers' show disgusts me just by existing.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yep, many times.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Possibly - my likely sky diving
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Currently, Something Positive
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
*ALL* the words? No. There are a number of verses to the Star Spangled Banner.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Usually shower in the morning. I haven't *seen* a bathtub big enough for me in a long time - other than on the rack at Home Depot. Generally I can get my legs or my torso underwater.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Varies - by probably green peppers
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
slarti, lagaz, solipsistnation, jehanna, pawo and gizmoek on Sunday night at Leo's Ristorante in Worcester.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Dark. Though I have a fondness for the classic Hershey bar.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
2000 presidential election I believe
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Never? I loathe tomatoes. Maybe in a sauce I've had one.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Not that I can recall.
32. Are you a good cook?
I think I'm OK, but I haven't done much real cooking in years.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Who doesn't? I suppose if you live in a messed up state like NJ where you're not allowed to pump your own - but I *prefer* pumping my own gas.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
I don't think so.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Ick. Well, Sprite I suppose.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? how about school?
Unless you count having to wear a suit a uniform, not to work - but I went to Roman Catholic school K-6, so yep to that.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Refills on my heart meds
38. Ever throw up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe it could happen.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Hmm, I don't think so, but probably at some point.
42. Can ex's be friends?
Most definitely - it is something i strive for myself.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Long time - probably my grandmother when she was dying.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I don't recall.
45. What did you eat today?
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Hmm, IIRC it was Jaws.
48. What is in your purse?
Null seeing as I don't own a purse. I do have a bag that I carry to/from work with me. That thing is loaded. :-)
49. Favorite PG rated thing to do before bedtime?
Watch some TiVo and chill.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?