More when I'm not so dead. I left later than planned due to socializing - after 21:00. That meant I couldn't stop to see lyadann since she had to be getting to sleep to get up for work. Hoping to see her maybe later this week, I feel really bad about not being able to keep out plans for tonight. (I'm off today, so I could drive down tonight.) On the way home I was seriously bonking since I've been up since 03:30, so I called rhysara and we chatted while I drove, which helped keep me alert.
Swiped from fallenpegasus
- Act your age - 32
- Boyfriend - Friends who are boys, but no boyfriends
- Chore you hate - Dusting
- Dad's name - Richard
- Essential make up item - Tom's of Maine Toothpaste (I don't do makeup, so hygene is next I guess)
- Favorite actress - while I'm tempted to list Michelle Meyrink as fallenpegasus did, I think I'll go with Jill Hennessy - though I could probably just as easily name someone else
- Gold or silver - Silver
- Hometown - These days Worcester, MA
- Instruments you play - Sadly none. I played drums when fairly young, but stopped
- Job title - Professional Services Engineer or Technical Services Engineer, seems to vary depending on what document I check
- Kids - None, and no desire for any
- Living arrangements - Currently one bedroom apartmenr, living alone
- Mom's name - Marilyn
- Number of people you've slept with - I've honestly never kept track. Not some huge number, but first we'd have to agree on what 'slept with' entails.
- Overnight hospital stays - None that I can think of since my early teens
- Phobia - two I can think of - being confined or restrained and unstable heights (swaying ladder, etc)
- Quote you like - "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men"
- Religious affiliation? - Discordian
- Sibling - none as far as I'm concerned
- Time you wake up? - On a workday, usually between 08:00 and 09:00
- Unique habit - Unique habit? Um, I really don't know
- Vegetable you refuse to eat - I'm sure there are many, but the classic spinach comes to mind.
- Worst habit - procrastination.
- X-rays you've had - Most recently my lower back. But in the past few years I'd had dental x-rays, left knee, chest x-rays, and probably others.
- Yummy food you make - Spicy chili
- Zodiac Sign - Capricorn
I was really hoping others would post the groups they're in with a little blurb about what they are like I had, but I guess it isn't as interesting to others as it seemed to me. Oh well.
I just finished watching this weekends Justice League, 'Tabular Rasa'. I really like what they did with Mercy. And she looks a lot better out of that silly uniform Luthor used to make her wear. :-)