I signed the P&S today. It got moved up to 2 from 3, so I ran over and did that, then came back to work. The closing is still set tentatively for Thursday the 12th, but it all depends on the seller getting the work done as stipulated. I rather hope he does, I don't want to delay my move. I called my land lady last night and told her I'm planning to move out by the end of the month.