I'm sure he didn't do shit the past few weeks, and was waiting until he had a signed P&S in his hands, etc. So when that was done last week I was sure there was no way he'd be done this week. And I'm right.
My lawyer will talk to his lawyer tomorrow to see if we can bring it in from the 27th, since that'd only leave me a couple of days in the month to move.
Today hasn't been a good day.