1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid?
2. What is the best toy/prize you ever got in a box of cereal or because of sending in UPC’s?
3. How do you take your eggs (scrambled, over easy, egg beaters)?
4. What is your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, ham, sausage)?
5. What is your favorite spot (local or chain restaurant) for breakfast and where is it located?
1. I had to think about this one for a minute. I thought of Life, Cinnamon Life, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Miniwheats - all favorites. But then it hit me, and I knew the only possibly answer: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch! While the others came and went, I would always go back to that one. I'd make HUGE heaping bowls of that and chow down like Calvin eating Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. And those things would tear up the roof of my mouth, but that never stopped me. I couldn't get enough of those.
2. Remember Nerds Cereal? No? I'm not surprised. Remember the candy? OK, the candy came in boxes with two flavors - the box was split in half. You could open both sides and have one or the other flavors. The cereal was one of those fad cereals - like Smurfberry Crunch, etc - which came and went. But you could collect points and send away for a Nerds cereal bowl! The bowl was two colors (I think mine was pink/blue), with a divider down the middle. So you could keep the two flavors separate. But the cool part was that there was a gate in the divider! You could lift it out and let the two sides mix. Like when you were done and the milk was two colors, pull it out and watch it swirl... I wonder what happened to that bowl, maybe my parents still have it somewhere...
3. I don't. I LOATHE eggs. *In* something is fine - cake, fried rice, whatever. But alone, omelets, etc? Yuck.
4. Bacon. Very crisp.
5. I normally don't eat breakfast actually, and I don't really have a favorite spot around here for when I do. I generally find diner's have the best breakfasts.