1. Initials: I suppose I'm just 'M' - but I prefer MZ.
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: No idea. Google, help me! http://www.famousbirthdays.net/december26.htm
3. Last thing you ate: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets
4. For or against same sex marriage: Definitely for.
5. I say Shotgun! You say? Fine, I'm driving anyway just as always.
6. Last person you hugged? Hmm, I don't recall. Probably delenn1122 the last time I was at HOUSE.
7. Do you believe in God? Not really. I'm not so much Atheistic or Agnostic as I am Apathetic. I decided I don't care either way.
8. How many U.S states have you been to?: MANY. I've driven from NY to FL, so every state along the east coast. I've driven from CA to MA, so across the country. I've been to every state in New England. Been to WA. Been to TX, GA, LA... I've been to the EAA airshow at Oshkosh, WI driving from NY, so I've been across the northern states out to WI. At this point I'd need a map and some time to really think about it. I don't think I've been to Oregon, Montana, the Dakotas, Idaho... not sure of the rest.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?: 3
10. Ever lived outside of the US?: No.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My eyes.
13. Who is your best friend?: z_gryphon
14. Why are you still up?: 21:28 is early for me.
15. Who made you angry today?: Nothing, I wasn't angry at all today.
16. Favorite type of Food?: Is 'spicy' a type? ;-)
17. Favorite holiday?: I don't *do* holidays.
18. Do you download music?: Yes, legally.
19. What illegal things have you done?: Oh hell, got some time? I speed all the time. I know I've run red lights and stop signs, and I'm sure I commit other vehicular mayhem - intentionally or not. I've dabbled in recreational chemistry. I've stolen things - it was a fad to shoplift while I was in high school, it made you 'cool' or something. Is adultery illegal - I've slept with married women. (Their spouses knew or they were separated.) I bought beer for minors once in college, just to shut them up. I'm sure I've violated some sexual blue laws at some point in my life. I've broken into computer systems. I've carried a knife on a flight since 9/11. Probably a lot more.
20. Are you shy?: Sometimes.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?: In a heartbeat.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?: Yes.
23. Do you love anyone?: Yes.
24. Do you like Bush?: Now, I'm going to *presume* they mean Dubya. And the answer is NO. Otherwise I'd have a dirty answer. ;-)
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?: No.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?: No
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?: Yes.
28. How much money ya got?: On me? $40.31
29. Have you met a real redneck?: Yes.
30. How is the weather right now?: 60-ish and raining.
31.What are you listening to right now?: Nothing - the buzz of the ventilation system.
32. What is your current fav song?: I don't really have one right now, though 'The Denial Twist' by The White Stripes is the first thing to jump to mind.
33. What was the last movie you watched?: Casino Royale
34. Do you wear contacts?: No.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?: Work.
36. What are you afraid of?: Being restrained/constricted. Unstable heights (cliffs OK, wobbly ladders NOT OK).
37. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?: 0/0
38. How many pets do you have?: None. Unless you count my computers, but I don't.
39. What's one thing you've learned?: Getting habanero in your eye hurts like a bitch.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?: I rarely go there, but when I do I most often get a Venti Chai Latte.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?: Yes.
43. Are you missing someone?: Yes.
44. Fav. TV show?: http://www.tivolovers.com/TiVo-SPs.html
45. Do you have an iPod?: Yes.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?: Yes.
48. Who would you like to see right now?: lizzielizzie
49. Favorite movie of all time?: That's a hard one, because I like different movies for different reasons. To pick just one is hard - perhaps Schindler's List. Other top movies for me are The Hunt for Red October, The Crow, and Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door
50. Do you find yourself loved?: Yes.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?: Yes.
52. Favorite flower?: Lilac
53. Butter, plain, Kettle, or salted popcorn?: Plain most of the time, sometimes a little butter - but not that movie butter crap.
54. What Magazines are you reading?: Aviation Week & Space Technology, Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, Air & Space, Smithsonian, Flight Journal
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: Yes.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?: Yes.
58. What's something that really bugs you?: People who ask a question and then don't listen to the answer, so they ask the same thing over and over.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?: I don't know the man. But I like some of his music.
61. Whats your favorite smell?: Lilac.
62. Favorite basketball team?: I don't have one.
63. Favorite cereal?: As a kid it would be Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter. These days - probably something as boring as Raisin Bran or Frosted Mini Wheats.
64. Do you drive?: Yes.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?: Close to 96 hours, I've been up over 72 hours straight a number of times.
66. Last time you went bowling?: Years and years ago.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: Probably some airport somewhere, I know I've slept in the lounge at LAX once.
68. Who was your last phone call?: keshwyn
69. Whats your favorite state to be in?: US state? State of mind? :-) US state - California, so long as it in the Bay Area/Berkeley.
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither really, if i had to choose - tongue.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Neither - 2%.
4. Die in a fire or get shot? That depends. In the fire do I pass out from the smoke and die unconscious, or do I burn alive, aware of everything? If I'm shot is it a clean shot to the base of the brain, lights out? Or do I get gut shot and bleed out or die slowly from sepsis?
5. Spend time with your enemies or parents? Parents.
A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y.
1. Do you like anyone? Like, or like? Yes to both.
2. Sun or moon? Moon.
3. Winter or Fall? Winter if only because Fall means allergies, but I do like the color and weather in Fall.
4. left or right? Right.
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? Two best friends.
6. Sunny or rainy? Rainy - especially heavy storms.
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate.
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it? 21:50
2. First Name? MegaZone
3. Where do you wanna live? On the top of the hills overlooking Berkeley, CA.
4. How many kids do you want? None!
5. Do you want to get married? I don't really care. I'd like to settle down with someone special someday, we can get married or not.
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
7. Have you ever eaten spam? You know, I really don't know. Maybe.
8. Favorite ice cream? It varies. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby, Oatmeal Cookie Dough, or Mint Chocolate Cookie
9. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Right now? Two I think.
10. Do you cook? Sometimes.
11. Current mood? Exhausted, hungry, and lonely.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. Kissed someone? No.
2. Sang? Yes.
3. been hugged? No.
4. Felt stupid? No.
5. missed someone? Yes.
6. Gotten your hair cut? No.
7. Cried? No.
8. Lied? No.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Frisked, yes.
2. Do you have a Dog? No.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Years.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? In general, alone. But there are exceptions.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Somewhat.
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be? lizzielizzie The judges would also accept z_gryphon
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked, do you stay and take the raise? $20 an hour? $41,600 a year. Sure - as long as I can work from home. In the office, no way.
3. Put yourself in a nutshell: Single fat geek boy.
4. Ever seen a ghost? No.
5. Happy with your body? No.
6. A reason you would move to Iceland: Um, someone pays me a lot of money to move there?
7. A place you've lived that you miss: Berkeley.
8. A job you would never do, no matter how much you were paid: Child care.
9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13: Def Leppard
10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call? I wouldn't think to call anyone, I generally keep my nightmares to myself. If I did anything it'd be posting it here.
11. Do you want to have kids before you're 30? I'll be 36 in 25 days, I still don't want to have kids.
12. A memory from high school: Breaking into the detention room and stealing my detention card, and a mess of others to cover my tracks.
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents? Not that I can recall.
14. Naughtiest thing you've done at work: Nothing too naughty at this job - in the past I suppose phone sex or self-pleasure.
15. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad? Neither - which makes sense as I'm adopted.
16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do: Speak Japanese.
17. Still friends with your exes? I parted on good terms with most of them and I'm still friendly with some, most have drifted away over time.
18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years: In a house I designed, living with someone I love.
19. Something you learned about yourself this year: I seem to handle being management OK.
20. What do you want for your birthday? Eh, maybe time spent with some good friends.
21. Name three things you did today? Met with a vendor, dealt with my reams of daily email, and mucked out the spam queue.
22. Last item you bought yourself: Hmm, some anime DVDs.
23. Do you have an ornament on your rear view mirror? Not currently. I used to but didn't put it in my new car.
24. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing.
25. Name a celeb you have a crush on: A crush? I don't really have a crush on a celeb. I do find some of them attractive, like Jill Hennessey (hottest woman on TV), or Mariska Hargitay.
26. Name the last three bands you saw live: No idea - local bands at Ralph's.
27. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? AHAHAHA. If you've been keeping track you know I have sleep apnea, not yet treated, so I can 'sleep' 14 hours and it feels like I got 14 minutes of rest.
28. Have you ever been tied up? Yes.
29. What do you wish you were doing right now? Out with my friends.
30. Who's your first contact in your cell? I don't have any. My cell is my Treo, and as a Palm it has a full address book. So it is sorted alphabetically. The first is actually '-Unnamed-', the next is 'AAA Insurance'.
31. Last time you witnessed a fight? Like a physical fight? Been so long I can't recall.
32. Do you like your hair pulled? A bit, yeah.
33. Name three places you would like to travel: Australia, Disney World, and Japan.
34. Do you know how to ice skate? No.
35. Name something that you like that's out of the ordinary: Is anime still 'out of the ordinary' or is that completely mainstream now?
36. Is bigger really better? That depends on the context, of course.
37. What do you think of Brad Pitt? I've enjoyed some of his films.
38. Name some friends you have a lot in common with: z_gryphon, usagijer, solipsistnation
39. What color are your toenails? Toenail color.
40. Last person you talked to on the phone? Deja vu. keshwyn
41. Do you want to own anything with a skull on it? Yes.
42. Have you ever traveled to Europe? Yes.
43. Name three people you would trust with your life: z_gryphon, usagijer, solipsistnation, lizzielizzie Yeah, I know that's 4, but I felt weird picking just three of them.
45. Where were you when you had your first kiss? Hmm, somewhere on the WPI campus, probably E10.
46. Last board game you played? I can't recall.
47. Leather or Lace? On me? Leather.
48. Ever had a black eye? Yes.
49. Where do you rent your movies? I haven't rented a movie in ten years.
50. Have you ever worn fishnet stockings? No.