- Fri, 14:17: Just helped someone from New Delhi, India with a question about *smartphone* ...on Aardvark! http://vark.com/t/FEcR7Z
- Fri, 16:54: I'm watching Shintaro Katsu's "The Razor: Sword of Justice", which I can only describe as "Samurai Shaft". Must be seen to truly understand.
- Fri, 17:01: This movie is so f'd up. It's like an accident scene, you can't stop looking. Moral - there's no problem that can't be solved by rough sex!
- Fri, 17:02: The best part - there are two more 'Razor' movies on my TiVo after this one. So much cheese!
- Fri, 17:50: Now I'm on to "The Razor: The Snare", and it is just as cheesy. These movies seem to have a strong S&M thread too. Ah, the 1970s...
- Fri, 18:53: Ah, of course Wikipedia has an entry on these films: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanzo_the_Razor
- Fri, 19:17: And now the final film in this magnificent trilogy, "The Razor: Who's Got the Gold?" The mysogynism in these films is just overwhelming.