- Tue, 18:17: CES is starting up - and I'm not there again this year. I know I didn't go to save money for other priorities, but still, I'm a little sad.
- Tue, 18:17: Not sure if I'll be able to go next year either - since we're getting married in early February... guess I could make CES my bachelor party.
- Tue, 18:18: It *is* in Vegas after all. ;-)
- Tue, 19:51: I think what I'm looking for most from CES are plans for 3DTV using polarization and NOT shutter glasses. I'd prefer that a lot.
- Tue, 19:52: I'm sure there will be a ton of Android tablets, but I'm wait and see on those. I don't think TiVo or Sling will have anything big this year
- Tue, 19:53: Might be interested in any next-gen Android phones though, since my Droid is up for renewal in July.