- Sat, 19:21: I loathe and despise the Facebook change to use 'Enter' to post a comment. I'm constantly posting fragmented comments instead of paragraphs.
- Sat, 19:25: I know Shift+Enter enters a newline, but I type fast and hit Enter before I catch myself. It was just pointed out that I can edit comments.
- Sat, 19:26: I just installed the Facebook Comment Fixer browser extension which restores the old behavior: http://giz.lv/hSICjk I shouldn't need this.
- Sat, 19:52: Whoops, that was meant to be an @ reply - deleted.
- Sat, 19:55: Just saw an ad for the Live Butterfly Gulag... oh, wait, Garden. My mistake, the 'live your life and die in a cage' aspect threw me.