But autumnesquirrel posted answers to a long list of questions, so I thought I'd answer them myself too.
1. Are you an innie or an outie?
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
I think when i was VERY little, in the early 70s. My parents have photos of me in things like are like tiny leisure suits. I think I'm glad I don't recall those years.
3. Have you ever written a song?
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
Yeah, times when I've had my boots on for a long day and I've been walking all day, etc.
7. Do you like catsup on or beside your fries?
Ketchup - the 'catsup' spelling always throws me. (Heh, my my spell checker is flagging catsup and not ketchup.) Anyway, beside. I like to dip.
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
Not that I recall.
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm, nothing leaps to mind. Having just returned from Anime Expo the first things I think of are stupid fans acting like fucking morons at cons. 'Chair', running up & down escalators (and running me over since I was ON the down escalator), etc.
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
Yeah, I've been known to do that.
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
Maybe when I was little. But I haven't drunk plain milk in YEARS - at some point I started LOATHING the taste of it. Chocolate milk is fine, or the milk left after cereal. :-)
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Well, I think the strict definition is naked - so not that I recall. I have stripped to my skivvies and gone for a dip with a few other people.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
Usually plastic, except when shopping at Victory since they have cool paper bags with strap handles. I use those for my paper recyclables.
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
Not that I recall.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
Yes. And these days I shave my own head.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
I think so. At least I didn't wake up enough to later remember moving. Once I woke up in my closet, and other times I've fallen asleep in the living room and awakened in my bed with no recollection of walking there - and surely no one else carried me. :-)
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
I think I did when I was a kid.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
24. Are you double jointed?
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
I think I'd like to freeze at 23. I was in better shape, I had more energy, and I could pull all-nighters with no effort. And that's about where my mental self-image is stuck. (I'm 32 now, but I keep forgetting that.)
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
Um... I think so.
27. Have you ever thrown up after a roller coaster ride?
Roller coaster? Not that I recall. I have hurled after a ride at a fair. Hard to describe, I've never seen it anywhere else - before or since. Tumbling and spinning combined, and I'd had a lot of junk food. I hurled after getting off the ride.
28. What is your dream car?
These days I'm liking the looks of the Chrysler Crossfire. But I'd probably end up having to design my own for it to really be a dream car.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
That's a HARD question, I like so many animes. Cowboy Bebop is certainly very high on the list.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
I'm pretty sure I've never done that.
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Open the window to allow the pressure to equalize. If the window wouldn't open, I'd pop the door. People get trapped because they try to keep the water our - and that's *impossible*, all cars have holes for the water to come in. But it results in the external pressure being higher, so the doors end up being sealed. Then you can't get out, and by the time all the air has been squeezed out and it equalizes, you've probably sunk to the bottom and likely have already drowned. Better to let the water rush in, pop the door, and get to the surface *fast*.
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
35. Can you pick something up with your toes?
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
I can think of 13 off hand.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Yes, many times. I've fallen asleep at work too.
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
Well, I just made a trip to Anaheim which involved 4 legs on 4 planes, round trip. I don't think I'd flown since last year's Anime Expo, so I'll put that outside the 'last year'. Um, actually, I think I flew into NYC for one of the pre-AXNY meetings. But I think that was *before* AX last year. I know I drove down for the con, and I think I took the train for the last site meeting... Yeah, I think that was pre-AX.
39. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Canada, Australia, England, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany - I think that's it.
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
No. Who needs a medal?
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
If it were true happiness, poor and happy.
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Float, and make minimal movements to get to the edge.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
Usually I try to figure it out myself first, but I'll ask for directions if that isn't working.
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
Crayons. I can make my own points on them if I need to.
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
I think dark, especially a good hearty dark rye.
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
Neither, I dislike eggs.
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
51. Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm not sure if I still do or not (gizmoek you'd be the most recent person to say I guess), but I definitely used to.
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
Mow the lawn - provided it is a gas mover it is a lot less work. And I like the smell of fresh cut grass.
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
Poisonous snake. If I'm going to die, it is over faster. And many poisonous snake bites aren't fatal to humans, at least not all the time. And there is a chance for anti-venom, etc.
54. Have you ever played in the rain?
55. Which of these do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
Probably not - cats invariably figure out how to get down on their own.
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
Um, probably not. I used to know how to, but it isn't a skill I've needed.
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
59. What's your favorite number?
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
Considering my size, probably an SUV.
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
I don't think so.
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
Yes, and I do. I have allergies and I think a quick blow is better than sniffling constantly or worse. And having to leave the table constantly is really lame. I try to be unobtrusive about it.
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
I use Zest, I think that's a deodorant soap.
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yes, more than once. I've had to kick a door down to get in.
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Oh, that's a hard one - especially since I SUCK with names. Um, Asia Carrera. And very likely NOT for the reasons you're thinking.
68. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?
Well, as a kid yeah. As an adult, well, yeah, but I think those were from irritation. ;-)
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
Just the two of us? No. If we don't like each other, what's the point? As part of a group? Yeah, very likely. Unless it was someone I REALLY couldn't stand to be around.
72. Have you ever returned a gift?
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
Maybe, but probably not. Unless it was something I had for so long I'd forgotten it was a gift - like an old video or something.
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
I don't know, maybe ski jump.
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Three that are still in use. I have, I think, another three pair of old boots I've been meaning to drop in a donation box.
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
Seeing as they're dead, I think I'd be freaked out that I was getting any gift. ;-)
77. Do you sing in the car?
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
79. What is your favorite breed of dog?
I don't have one, I'm not really into pets since I'm allergic to everything and don't want the responsibility anyway.
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
82. What is your least favorite fruit?
Of the kind I'm likely to encounter, probably peaches. I dislike the flavor.
83. What kind of fruit have you never had?
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Suncoast, or some other discount DVD store to maximize my haul. ;-) Or maybe a Best Buy, so I could snag some electronics and media.
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
What is sports apparel anyway? Logo wear? Um - I don't think I own any. I used to wear Nike sneakers. In fact, for MANY years I wore the Nike Leather Cortez Red, White & Blue, size 13. I just kept buying the same thing.
86. Are/were you a good student?
Yeah, I was decent.
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
Hmm, probably a fair number of people just by dint of my size. And that, like myself, many of my friends aren't really into exercise. :-)
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
Yeah, I've considered skydiving. But I'm so big it'd be a challenge.
90. What do you think is your best feature?
91. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
The soundtrack to my life might win one for comedy album. :-)
92. What is your favorite season?
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
These days it is me and my parents, so 3.
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Considering my singing voice, painter.
96. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
I did five years for two degrees.
97. Have you ever had surgery?
98. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
Neither, but since I can't see myself as a figure skater I'd have to say football.
99. What do you like to collect?
Media. DVDs, CDs, books, etc.
That was fun.