- Wed, 12:09: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/g14fvYiaU-I?a M.P.H. : Foamy The Squirrel
- Wed, 12:23: Boeing to re-engine the 737NG as the 737NEO to compete with the A320NEO instead of pursuing the NSA. Unsurprising, but disappointing.
- Wed, 12:24: As an aviation tech fan I was looking forward to seeing the NSA - but then the Sonic Cruiser was a more exciting concept than the 787 too.
- Wed, 12:25: On the bright side, this will push the NSA out into the latter half of the next decade, instead of the end of this one, open rotor perhaps?
- Wed, 12:29: 737NEO is bad news for Bombardier's C-Series, and Pratt & Whitney is still locked out - 737NEO is exclusively LEAP-X, no GTF offering.
- Thu, 11:17: A pound of flesh: how Cisco's "unmitigated gall" derailed one man's life http://t.co/hXOdezJ via @arstechnica
- Thu, 11:56: This hits so close to home... Dilbert Daily Strip: 2011-07-21: http://t.co/M8Uu6R1