- Mon, 16:54: RT @TheNerdyBird: Well, at least the 3rd Hobbit film will come out 6 months after the 2nd instead of a year... http://t.co/oCkGda2X
- Mon, 17:23: No word yet on @z_gryphon I know these things take time, just trying to think positive.
- Mon, 20:35: News update on @z_gryphon - I just got a call from his mother First off, he's out of surgery and still alive. That's the good news...
- Mon, 20:35: The bad news is apparently his renal vein tore and he had a bad bleed which they had trouble stopping, so he was in surgery for over 8 hours
- Mon, 20:36: The had to transfuse a lot of blood and they have him in an induced coma, probably for at least two days. They're checking him into the ICU.
- Mon, 20:37: He's not out of the woods yet given all the circumstances - his overall health, the complications, etc. - but they're keeping a close eye.
- Mon, 20:38: The ICU will decide on any visitor schedule for those who want to see @z_gryphon His mom said she'll let me know what it is when she knows.
- Mon, 20:40: I only have the details relayed to me by his clearly shaken mother - understandable as they had to resuscitate him twice in the OR.
- Mon, 20:41: So, uh, yeah. Freaking out won't help him, or anyone, as I'm repeatedly reminding myself right now... Positive thoughts for @z_gryphon
Thu, 15:31: Security Sidebar: What's That CVE?!? https://t.co/DueMij9AdP via @ YouTube Live now - with me today. Thu, 16:57: Do people…
Tue, 02:29: The FSF is dead to me. Completely irrelevant now. https://t.co/Q9sleueRES
Fri, 15:08: W00t! Just scored a Walgreens Janssen appointment close to home on Monday, so I cancelled my Moderna stick at Gillette Stadium…