- Tue, 15:02: Vegas always makes me wonder when they'll just make drugs & prostitution legal. This site had billboards: http://t.co/nI7rALL8 I mean, c'mon
- Tue, 15:04: The directory booklet thing the airport shuttle used as a ticket included ads for private massages with 'table showers' and similar goods.
- Tue, 15:06: Someone must be benefiting from the political veneer that such things are illegal, despite being so openly available. Barely a nod & a wink.
- Tue, 15:10: Perhaps the very fact that it is illicit makes it more appealing to the customers, and that's why they keep it illegal? Forbidden fruit?
- Tue, 22:23: I just ousted @chemgk as the mayor of Taco Bell on @foursquare! http://t.co/IztMSN3Z